в будние дни On-line собеседования
в выходные дни
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to draft the product vision and project scope;
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document and workflow analysis, requirements workshops and other business analysis techniques;
- Write requirements specifications conforming to the standard templates;
- Perform product smoke testing to ensure that the implementation corresponds to the requirements;
- Hold product training sessions for project stakeholders.
- Experience in business analysis or product management in the IT industry with English speaking customers;·
- Experience in functional requirements acquisition and development, including SRS, use cases, design specifications, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and negotiation skills in English;
- Proficiency with issue trackers & requirements management tools (preferably JIRA & Atlassian Confluence);
- Proficiency with modeling and prototyping tools; the ability to represent requirements in a graphical form;
- Systems thinkingAnalytical and functional decomposition skills.
- Quick learning;
- Confidence. The ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement.
- Flexibility. The ability to adjust the approach to changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and to the feedback loop.
Would be a plus·
- Experiencein finance;
- Object modeling with use of UML;
- Essentials of SQL, HTML, XML.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern and comfortable office facilities (located in a 5—minute walking distance from a subway station);
- Competent management and solid cohesive team;
- rofessional development, self—realization and career growth opportunities;
- Free English classes. Free speaking club with native English—speaking facilitators.
Номер вакансии : V00024589